I’ve been a bit sick since not long after new year’s, so you’ll have to forgive that this is a bit late. Getting a cold at the beginning of the new year is no fun and not a great way to start 2014. Still better than 2013, though.
At any rate, it’s the new year, so it’s time to make resolutions. I’m not so good at making resolutions, but I do try to keep them (and usually fail). In the spirit of things, here are my new year’s resolutions:
- Blog more – I really need to update this regularly.
- Read regularly – Reading is good for the mind and soul, which is why I need to set aside specific time to read, instead of doing it in sporadic bursts.
- Update my comics – I run two webcomics which have been sorely neglected this last year. It’s time to fix that.
- Get print version of Kithryn Mythrin Book 1 out – I should have this one done soon, now that I’ve figured out what I’m doing.
- Put out Zombie Playground – this is a shorter book I’m working on that I plan on releasing this summer. It will be a free book. I’ll update a little about the plot, characters, and stuff another time.
- Release Kithryn Mythrin Book 2 – Like the first book, I plan on making this a end of the year release
- Personal Goals – I also have a few small personal goals, like beating back this sugar tooth of mine, that would bore most people
And, because it wouldn’t be fun without it, here are some of Kit and Ziane’s resolutions.
- Avoid demons and getting caught up in plots that involve demons (I think she will fail this one)
- Keep to herself more – Kit is not much of a people person
- Steal something amazing – preferably something that is worth a lot of money
- Steal that something some someone who says it is theft proof – challenging their quaint noting of safety is good for them.
- Read more books – I think she has this one every year and usually accomplishes it
- Make new friends – Only having one friend in the world can get lonely sometimes
- Write her own story – She has read enough to know what makes a good story, right?
That’s all for now. If you have any resolutions of your own, feel free to share them. It’s always interesting to hear what other people come up with.